A limited company grants limited liability to its owners and management. Being a public company allows a firm to sell shares to investors this is benificial in raising capital. A minimum of three Directors are required for establishing a Public Limited Company and it has more stringent regulatory requirements compared to a Private Limited Company.
Public Limited Companies are those types of companies where minimum number of members is seven and there is no cap on the maximum number of members. A public limited company has most of the characteristics of a private limited company. A public limited company has all the advantages of private limited company and the ability to have any number of members, ease in transfer of shareholding and more transparency. Identifying marks of a public limited company are name, number of members, shares, formation, management, directors and meetings, etc.,
Procedure to be followed for starting Public Limited Company:
The process of public limited company registration is outlined as above mention, explaining the documentation and process of incorporation. We adopt a transparent method of pricing which is fixed and certain and same to all our customers. We do not have any discount policy. Our expertise in incorporation is well known in industry.
|Minimum Requirement for Public Ltd. Company||Document Requirement for Public Ltd. Company|
|· Minimum Capital shall be Rs. 500,000.
· Minimum Seven Person.
· Digital Signature for all director.
· DIN for the three person.
· Consent either from the subscriber or director.
· Proof of Registered Address.
· NOC which will be provided by the owner of the property or premises.
|· Two coloured photographs of all the persons.
· PAN card of all persons.
· Address Proof of all persons. In case Premises is taken on Rent / Lease (Rent agreement will also be required).
· Signature on DSC form.
· Signature on Affidavit for the DIN.
· Signature on consent form.
· Signature on Subscriber Sheet.