R R H & Associatesbookkeeping services aims at cost reduction and cost management for our clients. A specialized team of accounting professionals has been designated to cater customer’s requirements and processes.
It is basically a virtual accounting service. R R H & Associatesoffer to provide services of a certified and experienced professional who will be maintaining book keeping service, accounting, developing and maintaining overall financial processes and management of the company. A full charge book-keeper manages payroll, handles deposits, maintain monthly financial reports, and reconcile the bank statements to internal accounts and also help in internal or statutory audits. A Book keeper will have the required knowledge and competence to recommend the appropriate accounting software to choose from.
Some of the bookkeeping services that R R H & Associates offer are:
- AR/AP services.
- Bank account reconciliation and Manage bank feeds.
- Invoicing Processing Services.
- Manual Journal Entry Services.
- General ledger maintenance.
- Expenses ledger maintenance.
- Record financial transaction.
- Preparing ageing reports & summaries.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Assist in tax compliance.
- Process Payroll.
- Trial balance services.
- Preparing income statements (Profit & Loss).