R R H & Associates provide a range of assurance and business services to a diverse client base ranging from small businesses / start-ups to substantial international groups and developed / established groups.
If you own a business, the annual audit can sometimes feel like a time-consuming and expensive process that only benefits the statutory authorities. We make sure all your onerous reporting requirements are met as painlessly as possible- keeping banks, creditors, finance providers, and even the inland revenue, happy.
But more than that – we aim to offer you the kind of business advice that could help you to run your company efficiently and cost-effectively. R R H & Associates also offer expert corporate tax planning advice, to make sure you’re as tax-efficient as possible.
We can test your performance against industry standards, even against your direct competitors. We’ll review your policies & procedures and the control measures you currently use, recommending ways to improve. For Example, We might discover that your competitors are receiving payment more quickly than you, your stock levels might be higher than the industry norm, or perhaps your company takes longer than average to complete orders and sell finished work. Or there may be ways to improve your cash flow using some careful tax planning.
R R H & Associates provide following Audit & Assurance Services:
- Statutory Audit along with Internal Financial Controls Audit under Companies Act, 2013.
- Internal Audits of various corporate entities.
- Systems & Management Audit Services.
- Operations and Efficiency Audit Services.
- Various Kinds of Audits which were required by Banking Sector and Financial Institutions like Techno Economic Viability Study (TEV Study), Stock and Receivables Audit, Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantee Audit, Credit Audit, Pre and Post Disbursement Audits etc.,
- Tax Audits and Transfer Pricing Audits under Income tax act, 1961.
- GST Audit under Goods and Service Tax act, 2017.
- Audit of Co – operative Societies, Trusts and various Special Audits.
- Various kinds of Statutory Audits which were mandatorily to be done under various Acts of India law.
- Special Investigative Audit Services.
- Costing and Accounting system design and review.
- Due Diligence Review.